§.1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The administrator of personal data is TALL MAREK with its registered seat in
GL50 4DW Cheltenham. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- For the interpretation of terms, a glossary of the Regulations is used.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, we use secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§.2 DATA administrator
- The service provider is the data administrator of his clients. It means that if you have an Account on our site, we process your data as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address.
- The service provider is also the administrator of data of persons signed up to our newsletters and sending forms with data.
- Every data subject (if we are his or her administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible via email at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We condition the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only while asserting of possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and his other data with entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- Removal of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawal of an accord or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law. We implemented data encryption and we introduced access control, due to which we minimize the effects of possible breach of data security. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized by us or by the processor with whom we work closely.
- The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
- The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, providing more effective and problem-free navigation. We monitor user information using Google Analytics, which records conduct of a user on the site.
- On our website we use the following cookies:
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of the services available as part of the website, e.g., authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- “functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and the user interface personalization, e.g. in terms of the language or region of the user’s origin, size of the font, the appearance of the website, etc.;
- “advertising” cookies, enabling delivery of advertising content to the users more tailored to their interests.
- The User may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie management instructions are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
- Additional personal data, such as e-mail addresses, are collected only in places where the user expressly cleared to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.